Thursday, November 13, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #18 | Which Weasley character would you be?


This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.

This is probably one of the hardest questions, because I really don't have an idea. I could be Bill or Charlie, because I'm pretty responsible and I know my priorities, or Ginny because I have her I-don't-take-crap-from-anyone attitude and she's a female, or even the Weasley twins because they're pretty witty and sarcastic, which I kind of am. But, I think would be most likely to be Ron Weasley. 

This is me every minute of the day:

 I share a lot of characteristics with Ron, such as I like to procrastinate, I'm pretty loyal to my friends,  I like to sleep and eat, I get scolded by mom many times, I'm pretty clumsy and impulsive and sometimes I'm really, really dense. 
The only thing I'm different from Ron is that I don't really get jealous that often because I don't really see the point in it. 

Tell me who you picked in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ron so much :D And I definitely share his hunger LOL Procrastination and loyalty are good ones too, definitely got those too...This was such a fun question! Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's a great gif of Ron, and I love your reasoning! I think I have a few things in common with Ron too, especially the procrastination thing, and he's got such an unquestioning love for his family. I have a few traits in common with most of the Weasleys as well, but I wound up choosing Molly for this week's HP MOTW!

    ReplyDelete