Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Wrap Up




September was so stressful, to the point that I didn't even have time to read anything unless I stay up and not get any sleep, BUT I pulled through and read three books! I thought I wasn't going to finish any, even Beatrice and Virgil, which I read for my language arts class. Don't worry though, October will be so much better because FALL and FALL BREAK. YES. Even though, you don't really feel fall here in Hawaii, what with the temperatures are still rising. 

Books I Finished:



 Eona by Alison Goodman (Eon #2) EONA EONA EONA. This was so, so, so good. I may have read the second half in one sitting.... It was that good. Expect a duology review in October! 

Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel As I said in one of my previous Friday Memes post, I actually like this book, even if it's a required reading. It just provoked so much thought and reflection, and the creepiness in it made me want to read it even much more. I was turned off at some points because there were just parts that I didn't understand or get, but overall great book about the importance of remembering the Holocaust. 

Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olmypus #2) I missed Percy way too much and I love this one. This one, by far, is my favorite one in this series, not only because of Percy, but also because of the new characters especially Frank. This book is so fast-paced and very humorous, but also portrayed a more mature Percy and not as reckless as in the PJO series. 

Blog Posts:

Reviews:

Which books did you finish?
Favorite of the month? Personally, I couldn't pick between Eona and Son of Neptune.
Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna read Beatrice & Virgil! :-)
    Happy October reading!

    ReplyDelete