Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October TBR and What's Coming!




It's officially fall! Which means fall break and sweaters and contemporary for me! AND HALLOWEEN.  
I am also currently reading Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and OMG. And, also still reading Prime Deception by Carys Jones for a review. 

Here's my TBR for the month: 


  
 

As always this will not be definite and will probably change during the course of the month. 

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Lux Series #1) Little Book Club read of the month, for last month but I never got around to reading it but I still want to read it and it's Halloween so. I am so excited because everyone loved this series. Apparently, it's an alien romance book and I haven't read one of those in awhile. 

- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #4) I just want to get to this book so bad, especially before Blood of Olympus comes out, which is on October 6! 

- Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) SO SO SO EXCITED. But at the same time so sad because another favorite series of mine is ending. 

- Winger by Andrew Smith Another Raeleen May recommend and also JessetheReader, who I absolutely adore. 

Anna & the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins Finally picking this romance book. I wouldn't say it's hyped, but it's popular in the BookTube community.

- The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker Last month's book club pick for my school but never got around to it because of homecoming week then finals this week. I just didn't have time but I really want to read this book.

- Vicious by V.E. Schwab This month's book club pick and I am excited! I heard that JessetheReader loves this book, and the author, and I've never read a V.E. Schwab book, so why not, right?

To Be Reviewed:


Prime Deception by Carys Jones Still never finished this book, and I feel so bleh because I really want to get the review up for this book. 
Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman Finished Eona in beginning of September and loved it so much! 

What are you reading this month?
Have you read any of my picks?
Tell me in the comments below and have a good reading month!

No comments:

Post a Comment