Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #17


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

I was MIA for about two weeks and now I am officially back! Yay! Fall break definitely helped me refresh, mentally and physically, and I am so happy!

Currently Reading:

Prime Deception by Carys Jones For review, which may or may not have been sent two months ago.... I know, I'm so sorry!
&
House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan AHHHHHHH.  


Book I Recently Finished:



The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan The ending of this book got me messed up. So good, definitely going to be my favorite from the Heroes of Olympus series, because so much character development, the plot was so rich, and the FEELS. I tell you there's a lot. 

Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan I got this on the mail on Friday and I was screaming my head off, no joke. But, I'm still on House of Hades so this will have to wait. 

Previous Blog Posts:


How are y'all doing?
Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back :-) And hope you have a great week reading!

    ReplyDelete