Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #18


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

So, so, so happy to finally get on track with this blog and my reading habits. Although, last week was a bit slow because I did prepare some drafts for my trip in about two months, which I'm sure I won't be able to get anything done. Better to start preparing early than to procrastinate, right?

Currently Reading:

Prime Deception by Carys Jones
&
House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan Almost there, guys. 


Book I Recently Finished:



The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan 
Should I do a reaction of the series? Tell me in the comments below!

Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan  

Previous Blog Posts:


What are y'all reading this week?
Tell me in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. I like the contrast of the yellow on Prime Deception! Hope your enjoying it and have a great reading week! :)

    Here's my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prime Deception looks awesome! I will have to check it out!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete