Thursday, October 23, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #17 | If there was one thing you could change about Harry Potter, what would it be?


This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.


I want to say that "Harry Potter is perfect just the way it is," but then I would be joking myself, because let's face it we all want one thing. And, that one thing is for the series to last forever. Right?
Tell me I'm not the only one.

With that being said, though, I do like the ending, the epilogue, and the closure the last book gave me. 
BUT I STILL WANT MORE.

And, I know J.K. Rowling is sending some cryptic tweets out there and the movie about Newt Scamander and The Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. And, also the Pottermore website, and the story or snippet (maybe that's just my wishful thinking) that came out a few months ago. 
BUT I'M STILL HERE WANTING MORE.

I want to know everything. Not just the 19 years after, the in between, how they rebuilt themselves and just their whole world after Voldemort. Were there any dangers, what happened to the other Death Eaters? Even the Ron-Hermione relationship, because we only got to see it in the last book, technically.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING. PLEASE. 


4 comments:

  1. You have nailed it! I didn't even think of that but it's so true. The series is so addicting that I think we'd all be amazed at knowing every tiny little thing that happens in these character's lives that we love. What a great answer :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you said it PERFECTLY here. YES ME TOO. Once I finished the series the first time, after reading the epilogue I was like: BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE YEARS IN BETWEEN??! I NEED THOSE. How they rebuilt, how they carried on, the mourning, the changes, the new leaders...EVEN the slow bits. I want it all!! Even the stuff that came before Harry - The Marauders, the Hogwarts founders...EVERYTHING. Well said Enza^^ you definitely have the best answer this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I just want more, so much more. I want to know everything there is to know about the Harry Potter universe. I think it would be especially interesting to learn about the aftermath and how each character dealt with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Oh my god yes! I feel the exact same need to know every last intricate detail about this series. There will never be enough Harry Potter to satisfy us Potterheads!

    ReplyDelete