Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WWW Wednesdays #9

This weekly meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading! Go check it out for more information and if you want to see other memes you want to try out and other participants. 
All you have to do is answer three questions: 
1. What are you currently reading? 
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Here are my answers!


1. What are you currently reading?
Because, why not, right? I am mostly reading Eona and Prime Deception, though!


 


2. What did you recently finish reading? 
This was sooooo good.



3. What do you think you'll read next?
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan! I need to catch up with this series. ASAP.


Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I always have a Harry Potter book at end for when I feel like reading it. Right now I have Prisioner of Askaban
    My WWW Wednesday

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently re-reading HP & The Philosophers Stone and I forgot how amazing it is!

    Lifestyle & Book Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete