Monday, September 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #12 | Characters That Would Have Sat At My Table During Lunch

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!

I only have a close knit group that I really talk to and hang out with in school. I wouldn't say I'm anti-social to the point that I would jump if someone tried to talk to me, but I wouldn't usually start a conversation with someone first. I'm pretty awkward and shy around new people, but when I start to feel comfortable, you'll know that I'm really sarcastic, sassy, and honestly don't give a crap about what others think of me. So, these characters I will list are those that I can relate to and most probably will talk to if they are in my school:

1. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Series Now, I'll probably tell her to shush if she starts talking about school and lessons after we just sat, but I like someone who has her own mind and will and is not afraid to tell me things straight up. Also, I need help with the homework I didn't do. 

2. Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy Series I would want her in my table because she kicks butt, doesn't care about rules, and is fiercely loyal.

3. Ronald Weasley from the Harry Potter Series He loves food, I love food, we're going to be great friends. Also, he doesn't do his homework very much so I have someone with me.

4. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series I love his humor and sassiness and sass is kind of hard to find in guys, so he's definitely one of my first picks. 

5. Greg from Me & Earl & the Dying Girl Because all nerds unite, am I right? 

6. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games Series I love bread, he makes bread. That's like snacks for me everyday. Also, because I'm pretty sure with all the sass around someone will need to calm down everyone. 

7. Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series I'm a weird person, and I do a lot of weird, quirky things. Also, Luna is such a unique character that you can't help but be fascinated with her.

8. Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars Nothing better than thought-provoking statements at lunch, right?

9. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments Series The sass-master I bow down to him. Also, he's a warlock, so cool. 

10. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower He's literally me in guy form, I just speak a little more. I relate to him so much and I just love him. 

This pretty much reveals my attitude in school. Don't be afraid of me, though.
What do y'all think?
Tell me in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Hermione, Ron and Percy made my list. I'll have to check out the rest of your books.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet a lot of people chose characters from Harry Potter. And I've seen Charlie on two lists so far; bet I see him again.

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg from Me and Earl and the Dying Girl only narrowly missed being on my list too! I loved that book; I just already had 10 other characters on my list. I love your list! Here's my TTT: http://bookishginger.blogspot.com/2014/09/top-ten-tuesday.html and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it was hard to narrow it down.

      Delete