Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #13 | Authors That I've Only Read One Book From and Need to Read More

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!

1. Veronica Roth - I've only read Divergent and yet to finish the series.
2. Neal Shusterman - I've only read Bruiser and it is one of my favorite YA books. I want to give his fantasy books.
3. Richelle Mead - Only read Vampire Academy, and I actually flew through the book in two days, in a school week. So that's pretty good.
4. Lauren Oliver - I've only read Before I Fall and tried to read Delirium. I don't want to continue with the series but I want to read Panic.
5. Alex Flinn - Loved Beastly more than the movie, and want to continue with the series.
6. Laurie Halse Anderson - Read Speak and cried so hard, I want to read all her contemporary books.
7. David Levithan - I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares and it was so cute! Although, I am so intrigued with his LGBT book.
8. Rachel Cohn - The Dash & Lily's Book of Dares was actually co-written with Rachel Cohn, and I NEED to read Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.
9. Jenny Han - Only read The Summer I Turned Pretty and I want to continue the trilogy.
10. C.S. Lewis - Only read first book of the Narnia Chronicles and I want to finish the series so bad.

So, what do you think?
Tell me in the comments below!
And, also your picks! 

1 comment:

  1. Love Richelle Mead's VA series, I read the series in 2 weeks. Also love C.S. Lewis and really need to read another Alex Flinn novel, I just loved Beastly :)
    Here's my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete