Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September TBR and What's Coming


Ahhhhh, it's September. 2014 is going so fast. 

Here's my TBR for the month:


- Eona by Alison Goodman (Eon #2) I am still trying to finish this book from the Bout of Books but I am really enjoying this one, I just can't find the time to sit this one through. 
- Me & Earl & the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews Currently reading this one, too, but I'm only in the halfway point. Really enjoying it so far and definitely different from TFIOS, so don't worry if you're hesitant to pick this up because of that. 
- The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #2) I need to reread this ASAP,  because I forgot everything already and I need to get on with the series because Blood of Olympus is so close! 
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #3)
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #4)
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart I don't know if I will like this or not, because not everyone liked it. Also, I don't know anything about this book, not even a tiny bit. 
- Anna & the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins Finally picking this romance book. I wouldn't say it's hyped, but it's popular in the BookTube community.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Lux Series #1) Little Book Club read of the month! I am so excited because everyone loved this series. Apparently, it's an alien romance book and I haven't read one of those in awhile. 
- The Black Circle by Patrick Corman (The 39 Clues #5) So, so, so, so excited to pick this up. They're in Russia, yes! 

To Be Reviewed:

 

- Prime Deception by Carys Jones I didn't have the time to read this book, but I do read it when I am in the car, on the way to school, and that's a 15-minute ride, so I do get in some reading. I'm still in the introductory part, but it's certainly something new for me because I don't read a lot of New Adult books. 
- Bruiser by Neal Shusterman Sorry if I've been putting this one off because it's just so good. Currently rereading some parts, so that I know what and what not to tell!
- Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman I will be doing a duology review once I am finished with Eona because this is just awesome,

I will still be continuing weekly memes but not religiously. And, posts outside weekly memes will finally be coming up this month, so yay! I am so excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment