Wednesday, September 10, 2014

School Book Haul!


So, I am back for another book haul! Yay! I swear, though, this will be the last one in a long time because I put myself in a book buying ban, which I will probably talk about in another post. Anyways, most of these books are for school, specifically my Honors Language Arts class. 

The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner Let's get out the non-school related out first, shall we? So, I only bought this because the movie is coming out and I have been planning to read this series for a long time. But, I wanted to buy this one now because after the movie comes out, the movie tie-in covers come out too and I hate those. Anyways, this trilogy, plus the prequel I think (???), follows Thomas, who was suddenly put into a maze along with other boys and all of them memories are gone. I really want to read the first book before I watch the movie.

Books I Have to Read for Language Arts Class:
Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel (Currently Reading)
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

Any of you have read these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment