Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #16


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Currently Reading:

Had a good reading week but have been MIA here on my blog for the past week because school finally broke me down and stress got too much. I will be doing a separate post on that during this week. I'm really sorry!


Book I Recently Finished:



I've missed Percy way too much. 

Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


YES. Finally. I hope to finish this before Blood of Olympus comes out in October 6. 


So, what do you think?
Any of you waiting for the Blood of Olympus, too?
Blogging tips?
Tell me in the comments below! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say I haven't gotten around to reading any Rick Riordan yet. I do have a few of his books, though. I hope you enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of my girls are reading Riordan. I am still on Cinder and Throne of Glass.

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to finish The Last Olympian (which is on my October tbr) and than I can finally start The Heroes of Olympus series!!

    Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove

    ReplyDelete