Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #15


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

How was your previous reading week? Mine was great! So happy about my progress. 

Currently Reading:

I decided to stop reading the other books I had before because the pile was just stressing me out even more and just decided to reduce it.


Book I Recently Finished:


OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD 
Review coming really soon!!!!

Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


Blog Posts Last Week:

Book memes over at the Blog Archive!

I hope y'all had a great previous week and an even better one! Looking towards this week with a positive outlook, fingers crossed!
Tell me what you think in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. My book piles are currently stressing me out too! I have heard great things about Eon and Eona. Best wishes for a great week! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-285

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR always stresses me out. I'm constantly prioritizing and re-prioritizing and getting derailed by books I find when I just browse instead of purposefully buy/borrow. I drive my roommates crazy. But it looks like you have some great reads, so have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when books stress me out, they aren't supposed to darnit! lol, hopefully next week will be better for you!
    Here's My Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick Riordan's novels are always hit-or-miss for me, but I can understand people's fascination with his fast pacing and plot twists. :)

    ReplyDelete