Monday, September 8, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #14


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

SCHOOL IS PAIN.

Currently Reading:

Did not make much progress with Eona, just a couple of pages here and there. Anyone have tips on reading during school? I'm extra busy, too, because it's homecoming month. 


Book I Recently Finished:


Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


Blog Posts Last Week:

- Weekly Memes over at Blog Archive!

Make sure to check out my previous posts and the EON DUOLOGY. Please. 
Expect a very angst-y review of the duology soon!
Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Eona looks good I love that cover.

    wish I had helpful tips, theres just not enough time of the day, and that is super depressing!

    Here is my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eona is the sequel to Eon and read it, read it, read it! School is making me cry because no more reading all day.

      Delete