Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #13


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Please bear with my posting and reading schedules! I promise I'll be better this month. 

Currently Reading:

Still reading these books, but almost done with Eona! School is being a pain in the butt. 


Book I Recently Finished:


Pick this up now! I tell you, it's super good. 

Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


Blog Posts Last Week:

Nothing out of the norms, weekly memes over at blog archive!

Happy Labor Day everyone! Have good one :)

1 comment:

  1. Great lists! :) Thanks for sharing.

    I love the polka-dot theme of your blog. Very nice!

    Here's my post: http://proudbooknerd.com/2014/09/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-10/

    ReplyDelete