Thursday, September 4, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #13 | Favorite Edition of the Series


This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.

My favorite will probably be the new ones, the 2014 ones, because they are so beautiful.


Like, YES. They are so pretty and so nice and different scenes. And, ugh, I want them so bad. But, don't even get me started with the spines. That is so new and unique, and certainly the first one I saw like that. But, I also do adore the original British editions, because they are the originals. 

What are your favorites?
Tell me in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I love these ones too!! I'm so in love with them because now the publishers aren't worried about spoiling anything and they can just have someone make great art. Here's my HP MOTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE these ones too - and THE SPINES! The spines making up Hogwarts make me swoon! I want to own a set of these sooooo bad! Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete