Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WWW Wednesdays #8

This weekly meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading! Go check it out for more information and if you want to see other memes you want to try out and other participants. 
All you have to do is answer three questions: 
1. What are you currently reading? 
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Here are my answers!

1. What are you currently reading?
I am so ready for this fourth book, been ready for the past two weeks. I think I'm going to get more reading done for Harry Potter this week though, so yay!


2. What did you recently finish reading? 
I finally finished a book! 


3. What do you think you'll read next?
This is a book a I received in exchange for an honest review. I want to read this soon so I can get a review up for you guys!


1 comment:

  1. I have only read the first book of HP series. I need more time. Mehe

    Here's my Wednesday post: http://michelletheescapist.blogspot.com/2014/08/www-wednesdays-72-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete