Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #11 | Books I Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!


 

I actually just borrowed 5 books from the library and really, really want to pick them up soon! 
Expect a library haul pretty soon. 
So, which from these should I buy next?
What do y'all think?
Tell me in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. I read Wonder awhile ago and loved it--and read We Are Liars and . . . didn't love it (I know I'm in the minority on that one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, We Were Liars does have mixed reviews.

      Delete
  2. You should buy Throne of Glass and Anna!!!!!! But Winger was also great and so is the Legend series. And Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! That has fun doodles and playlists in the print copy so that would be one to buy too. I didn't really help narrow it down, did i? hah Enjoy!!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's fine! I know the feeling, when it comes to books there's no such thing as narrowing down!

      Delete
  3. We Were Liars and Throne of Glass are GREAT books! I love library hauls as well... aren't they the best?

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Wonder & We Were Liars and they're both great! We Were Liars wasn't as amazing as I expected, given the hype, but Wonder is such a cute book, I'd really recommend both.

    Lifestyle & Book Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete