Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #9 | Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!




  


10. Caster Chronicle Series by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl
9. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 8. Pretty Little Liars Series (6th book and the next ones)  by Sara Shepard
7. Uglies Series by Scott Westerfield
6.Cormoran Strike Series by Robert Galbraith
5. Gone Series by Michael Grant
4. The Summer Series by Jenny Han
5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
2. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer L. Smith
1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

So, I've heard so much good things about these books and series, but I just don't know if I want to read them, mainly for two reasons; the story line is just not my thing and that it is way over hyped.
What do y'all think? Should I read any of these books? Tell me in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I really did like The Host. It's very different from Twilight, really. It's a little long, but I think all the length is worth it.

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to pick up The Host sometime next year.

      Delete