This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!
10. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs Many people have been telling me to read this book, even my sister, but I'm just so hesitant because it looks so creepy.
9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo Okay, I do want to read/start the series but I just haven't got the time and willpower to start another series when I have so much ongoing ones to finish.
8. Shatter Me by Tahara Mafi Same with the Shadow and Bone but I think this one I'm more interested in.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins Everyone loves this book. EVERYONE. And, I'm not usually one for romance, cutesy books but I'm so intrigued on why everyone adores this book.
6. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin So, my parents told me to read this book, mainly because they don't want me watching the show, but also because I am curious because everyone is like obsessed with the TV show.
5. Rest of the Heroes of Olympus Books by Rick Riordan Yep, shameful I know. I've only read the first book and the last book is coming in October.....
4. Rest of the Vampire Academy Books by Richelle Mead Yeah.... I've only read the first book in this series and the "sequel" series is ending, I believe, I'm not too sure.
3. Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth I've been trying to put off continuing this series because I just can't. If it's like another Hunger Games type emotionally, then I can't. I just can't take that.
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer I guess I see the hype around this series, it's super interesting especially the first book. I'm sure I want to pick this up sometime next year.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas I think this one is self-explanatory.
So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments below!