Top 5 Wednesdays is created by Gingerreadslainey and click here for complete list of participants for this meme. Go check 'em out!
5. Bella, Edward & Jacob from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer This is the epitome of love triangles, and I feel like Bella and Edward deserved each other and Jake just had to accept it.
4. Luce, Daniel & Cameron from the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate I was with Cam all the way in this one. I didn't read the last book but I know what happens, a little, and it's okay I guess. What I love about this triangle though is the bad guy vs. good, really infuriating guy.
3. Belly, Jeremiah & Conrad from the Summer Series by Jenny Han I don't remember when I read this book and I don't know who I was rooting for, but I liked Belly a lot and her character was really relatable.
2. Clary, Jace & Simon from The Mortal Instruments Series I don't care what anyone says but Simon is mine, I don't care about Clary or whoever.
1. Katniss, Peeta & Gale from the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins The hype around this series is really deserving. What a roller coaster, especially for these three. And, ahhhhh I just can't.
So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments below!