Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Top Five Wednesdays #9 | Top Love Triangles

Top 5 Wednesdays is created by Gingerreadslainey and click here for complete list of participants for this meme. Go check 'em out!



5. Bella, Edward & Jacob from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer This is the epitome of love triangles, and I feel like Bella and Edward deserved each other and Jake just had to accept it. 
4. Luce, Daniel & Cameron from the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate I was with Cam all the way in this one. I didn't read the last book but I know what happens, a little, and it's okay I guess. What I love about this triangle though is the bad guy vs. good, really infuriating guy. 
3. Belly, Jeremiah & Conrad from the Summer Series by Jenny Han I don't remember when I read this book and I don't know who I was rooting for, but I liked Belly a lot and her character was really relatable. 
2. Clary, Jace & Simon from The Mortal Instruments Series I don't care what anyone says but Simon is mine, I don't care about Clary or whoever. 
1. Katniss, Peeta & Gale from the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins The hype around this series is really deserving. What a roller coaster, especially for these three. And, ahhhhh I just can't. 

So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your choices! Katniss & Peeta were always the two for me, I really didn't like Gale at all. I totally agree with choosing Simon over Jace aswell! One of my favourite love triangles is Tessa, Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - it's one of my fave series, although I did always prefer Will and Tessa together!

    Lifestyle & Book Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read The Infernal Devices yet, but I've heard about that love triangle. Sounds heartbreaking, if I'm being honest, haha.

      Delete