Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer Book Haul



So, I accumulated quite a bit of books during the summer, but not everything was bought! Some were given to me, so it's alright. (That's me trying to comfort myself for buying so many books.)


As you can see, I went crazy with Cassandra Clare books because the series is done and I want to marathon it sometime soon. I bought all of these from the Barnes and Noble site. 
1. The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
6. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare


I bought these three books from the library, like the ones for donation and stuff. 
1. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
2. Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood (I know this book is called something else, but this is the movie tie-in)
3. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown 


These books were given to me by my friend because he just doesn't have time to go through them. 
1. Immortal by Julie Kagawa
2. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. Enclave by Ann Aguirre 
6. Eon by Alison Goodman
7. Eona by Alison Goodman

So, that's 17 books added to my TBR pile.... 
I need to stop, honestly. 
I know all of you out there are like me too though! 
What did you recently buy? Tell me in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great books that I want to get my hands on! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy fabulous haul Batman! Wow O.O sooo many lovelies here: Eon, Eona, Rick Riordan, Across the Universe, Julie Kagawa, Dan Brown and all those TMI+TID pretties!! Congrats on all of these and I think it goes without saying but: HAPPY reading :D

    ReplyDelete