Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Wrap Up


This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!
Currently Reading: The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
Books Read: 

  

- One False Note by Gordon Korman
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
-The Sorceress by Michael Scott
Total Number of Pages Read: 1,478

Happy, but slightly of disappointed, with my progress during this read-a-thon. Happy that I was able to get in some reading but disappointed because I know I could've put some more time into my reading and my updates. Thanks to Sarah from Trees of Reverie at Tumblr for hosting this read-a-thon!

Here are my reviews:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The Sorceress by Michael Scott

How did y'all do? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment