Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #10


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, go check her out for more information and the Linkys list to check out the other participants!

Sooooo, still no progress for me, but this week I am going to rejuvenate myself and have a do-over. I have most of my posts planned and drafted so it's just a matter of posting them. Also, I made a reading schedule, so I hope that helps. 

Currently Reading:


Book I Recently Finished:

 

Here's my review: The Sorceress by Michael Scott

Books I am Planning to Pick Up Next: 


Blog Posts Last Week:

None outside of the normal book memes, so if you want to see all of those head on over to the blog archive! 

I hope this week gets better, and also to all have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment