Thursday, August 7, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #9 | Favorite Romantic Moment



This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.


Favorite Romantic Moment



My favorite romantic moment is from Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban movie. Of course it's between Ron and Hermione, one of my OTPs for life. It's not a full on romantic moment but ahhhh, this was so good. 
This is when Harry was bowing in front of Buckbeak, the hypogriff Hagrid introduced for his Care of Magical Creatures class. I love, love, love this scene so much because it's just so funny, what with Ron's reaction, and also a foreshadowing of Ron and Hermione's future relationship. But to be honest, I thought Harry was going to choose Hermione, just saying. But, still I prefer Ron/Hermione than Harry/Ginny. 

What do you think? What's your favorite romantic moment? Tell me in the comments below!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, that was a good moment! I like all the little moments with these two in the movies. My HP MOTW is also Ron/Hermione from the movies, from Deathly Hallows, Part 1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Haha, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. HP & The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite book and movie of the series. I always liked the part where Hermoine punched Draco in the face. Guess that's my favorite part, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there's something about the third one that pulls me in, and I love it. Now, that was an awesome part, haha!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that scene - it's SO telling of things to come! PoA is one of my favorite books and definitely my favorite movie of the bunch :D Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete