Thursday, August 21, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #11 | Free Week! Favorite Honeydukes Treat



This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.

So, for this free week I decided to go with:

Favorite Honeydukes Treat:

Fizzing Whizbees!


I've actually never tried any of the Harry Potter treats that are like merchandise, so I don't really know what they test like so I'm just going off from the description in the books.
So, I think this was first introduced in the third book, correct me if I'm wrong and what it is is a basically is a sherbet ball that will cause the person eating levitate off the ground for a few inches. 
Isn't that cool or what?
What's your favorite Honeydukes treat from the book or maybe even from the merchandise? 

2 comments:

  1. lol that is pretty awesome! I might go with a simple chocolate frog, or perhaps check out the Droobles Best Blowing Gum (with bubbles that don't pop for days). That one might be nice to check out!

    Here's my HP MOTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go by the descriptions in the book too. I've never tasted the muggle-world ones we have but I feel like they'd pale in comparison to the real thing anyway ;-) I love you pick too: sherbert is awesome, and levitating sounds brilliant of course! I think my favorite might be butterbeer. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete