Thursday, August 14, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #10 | If You Could Be A Character, Who Would You Be?



This is a weekly meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts. Check her out for more information about the meme.


 If You Could Be A Character, Who Would You Be?


Hermione, hands down. I need her brain, her wit, her everything. I need, need, need them, especially right now, what with school and everything. I just don't know how she does it, tackling so much courses yet still being the most brightest in her grade. And, also on top of those, helping others, being humble and loyal, and just being good. 

“I’ve learned all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough – I’m Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?” - Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone



What do y'all think? Who are your picks? Tell me in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Gah! I want Hermione's brain too! And her heart, her courage and her will to ALWAYS stand up for what she believes in! She's brilliant, I wish I could wake up in Hogwarts AS her. I'd head straight for the library LOL Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I chose Hermione as well because she's awesome, kickass, smart, kind... just the best, really. I would absolutely love to be her for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I just love her. "I just hope it will be enough" - that was so me in school. I always empathized with her the most in the books. I love how much conviction she has too! Here's my HP MOTW!

    ReplyDelete