Friday, August 15, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 | TBR



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team

My To Be Read for this read-a-thon: 




1. The Black Circle by Patrick Carman I am actually taking a break from this series this weekend but I want to pick it up during the read-a-thon.
2. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan I am finally going to get my Percy Jackson kick! It has been awhile and I've been feeling deprived. So ready. 
3. The Necromancer by Michael Scott I also took a break from this book, but I want to continue this and finish before I leave for vacation in December.
4. Prime Deception by Carys Jones This was sent to me by the author in exchange for a review, and I've been putting this off for awhile now. 
5. Eon by Alison Goodman My friend read this book and she liked it. I've never any Chinese books before but I am really, really curious. 
6. Eona by Alison Goodman I am reading this book, along with Eon, to check off my goal for a starting and finish a series during the read-a-thon. 

This is an indefinite TBR it might change along the way, but I will try to stick to it and finish all of them. Also I don't know which order I want to read these books, because I do have school during the week, so I have to make sure I don't carry a lot of stuff and most of these books are pretty big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment