Saturday, August 2, 2014

August TBR and What's Coming


It's August and that means I go back to school. I don't want to, ugh. No more reading all day, everyday. But, I will still read during the month even though I most likely will be busy. So, that's why I only have a small pile. 

Here's my TBR for the month of August:


*sorry for the background I was in a haste*

- The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis (Currently Reading)
- Beyond The Grave by Jude Watson
- The Black Circle by Patrick Carman
- North of Beautiful by Justina Chen
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

To Be Reviewed:

And, also I will be reading Prime Deception by Carina Jones, which was sent to me in exchange for a review. So, look out for that during the month and from what I can see, it looks like a good New Adult Mystery, and I am excited! Tell me if you've read this already and what you thought of it in the comments below!

Upcoming Posts:

- Bout of Books 11.0 Goals, TBR Choices, and my TBR
- Bout of Books Daily Updates
- Bout of Books Wrap Up
- Reaction posts (Mockingjay Trailer, Harry Potter New Covers, and more)
- Life Update
- Weekend Reads
- Weekly Book Memes
- My Top 3! (which I still don't know what my prompt is, so comment down below)

So, I think that's it! What are y'all doing this August?

No comments:

Post a Comment