Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WWW Wednesdays #6


This weekly meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading! Go check it out for more information and if you want to see other memes you want to try out and other participants. 
All you have to do is answer three questions: 
1. What are you currently reading? 
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Here are my answers!

1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis. I am so, so, so anxious to find out what's happening.


2. What did you recently finish reading? 
I actually just finished The Sorceress last night and can I just say, what a bittersweet ending. My review will be coming up soon, so look out for that.


3. What do you think you'll read next?
I said I was going to pick this up last week but I couldn't find the courage to invest myself in such a thick, good book when I need to constantly stop because I do have a lot of things to do but I hope my time management this week gets better.


Hope y'all are having an awesome Wednesday! What are you reading? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see y'all in my next one!

1 comment:

  1. The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series is on my TBR list!

    My WWW

    ReplyDelete