Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WWW Wednesdays #4


This weekly meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading! Go check it out for more information and if you want to see other memes you want to try out and other participants. 
All you have to do is answer three questions: 
1. What are you currently reading? 
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Here are my answers!

1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and although this is like my least favorite out of the whole saga, I am still enjoying myself. 


2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading One False Not by Gordon Korman, actually just last night. 


3. What do you think I'll read next?
I am planning to pick up The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. 


What are y'all reading? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see you in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment