Friday, July 11, 2014

Weekend Reads!



Super excited for this weekend! Third-place match and Finals for the World Cup. I'm most probably going to be experiencing some withdrawals, so why not transfer that into reading? 
These are the books I am planning to pick up during the weekend:

 

1. Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Been wanting to read this classic for a very long time and I've actually started this a few hours ago, because I just finished Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. 
2. Bruiser by Neal Shusterman
I've actually read this book already but it's so good that I'm rereading it, so I want to finish rereading it this weekend.
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
I want to get some reading done for the Summer of Spells Read-a-long and also because the new Harry Potter short story made me realize how much I've truly missed Harry and the others. 
4. One False Note by Gordon Karman
This is Book 2 of the 39 Clues series and I really want to finish this series before school starts again. This is actually in my Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon TBR, which already began yesterday, but I'm officially going to start on Monday. So, if I do finish all my other planned weekend reads, I'm picking this one up.

So, what do you think of my weekend reads? What are you planning to read during the weekend? Tell me in the comments below and see y'all in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment