Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-Thon | Day 16 & Wrap Up



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out.

Currently Reading: 

Books Read: 
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- The Magician by Michael Scott
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Bruiser by Neil Shusterman

Pages Read Since Last Update: 131

Total Number of Pages Read: 2,054

And the June Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon is done! I really had a great time during the read-a-thon and proud of myself because I started two series. And while under constant stress from the World Cup. That's saying something. I will definitely be joining the next Trees of Reverie Readathon if there will be one. So, tell me how you did and what you think in the comments below. I will definitely be doing a review for Bruiser sometime next week maybe and I just posted a review for The Alchemyst. Click here if you want to check that out, do it! Pretty please. I'll see y'all in the next read-a-thon!

If you want to know how I did during the days of the read-a-thon, scroll down because I did daily updates for the whole course of the read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment