Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #7 | Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!

So, I realised that I don't own a lot of books by the same author, but then I don't really have the largest library in the first place.


10. Ransom Riggs I own two books, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and the sequel Hollow City.
9. Gayle Forman I have two books, If I Stay and Where She Went and I absolutely loved both. 
8. Veronica Roth I have all three books in the Divergent series, but I've only read Divergent. 
7. Suzanne Collins I also have all the three books in the Hunger Games series and loved all of them especially Catching Fire. 
6. John Green I have four of his books, I don't have Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Let It Snow and I need them ASAP. I've only read Abundance of Katherines, Looking for Alaska, and of course The Fault In Our Stars. 
5. Richelle Mead I have the six books in the Vampire Academy series and I'm planning to buy the Bloodline series next, even though I've only read the first book. I'm kind of hoping that the Bloodline series get better covers though. 
4. Michael Scott The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series has a total of six books, and I am currently reading the third one. So far, I'm really enjoying the series. 
3. J.K. Rowling I have all seven books plus Tales of Beedle the Bard. And, I just can't explain my love for the Harry Potter series and J.K. Rowling. I'm not counting my other copies because I don't have them right now. 
2. Cassandra Clare I have both The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, in total of nine books, but I've only read two of them. I am really excited to marathon the series soon, though.
1. Rick Riordan I have twelve books from Rick Riordan, is that bad? I don't think it is because he is such a great author, I love the humor and adventure in all of his books. I have the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the four books in the Blood of Olympus series, Maze of Bones from the 39 Clues series and two companion books for PJO and BoO.

So, who are your picks? Leave your links or lists and tell me what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment