Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #6 | Characters I'd Want and Wouldn't Want On A Deserted Island With Me

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!

I can't really think of 10 people I'd want to be on an island with me so why not split in half, right?

Characters I'd Wouldn't Want With Me


5. John Willoughby 

Looks can be really deceiving and, ugh.



4. Professor Umbridge

I don't want some toad-faced, cat lady in a deserted island with me.






3. Draco Malfoy

Imagine hearing "My father's going to be hearing about this" every single minute.








2. Tom and Daisy Buchanan

Tom is just plain racist and Daisy is so selfish and greedy.






1. Mrs. Ferrars

I wouldn't want her as the motherly figure in the island, because everyone will just cry.






Characters I'd Want With Me



5. Mrs. Weasley

She would be the motherly figure I would want with me. Also, it doesn't hurt that she cooks so much food.



4. Finnick Odair 

I only eat chicken and fish for protein, and I doubt there will be chicken in a deserted island, if you don't count birds. And, I will need Finnick's skills to catch fish and he might just have some sugar cubes.





3. Hermione Granger

I am going to need her bag for all the books I want to bring! Just kidding. Maybe. But, I would want her wit and resourcefulness with me in the island.







2. Katniss Everdeen

She's good at hunting and gathering, plain simple. Also, her sarcasm will keep me entertained and with her around, Peeta must be close by.





1. Percy Jackson

We're in an island, most probably surrounded by water. He's the son of the Sea God. Need I to say more?







So what do y'all think? Who are your picks? Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love how you went for characters you wouldn't want stuck with you: I sure as hell would NOT want Umbridge anywhere near me! Malfoy could be annoying too, it'd only be fun if we could gang upon him and make fun of him XD As for the character you would want to get stuck with, well I agree with all of them!! Katniss, Hermione,Percy Jackson and Finnick Odair are all worthy choices. Oh and I LOVE that you included Mrs Weasley ♥

    ReplyDelete