Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays #5 | Top Ten All Time Favorite TV Shows

 This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out and don't forget to add your blog post's link so everyone can see your top ten, if you do decide to join!

Favorite TV Shows




5. Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005-2008)
I actually just found this out because of my dad, because he was watching one of the marathons in Nickolodeon sometime 3 years ago and I just got hooked. I've actually watched the whole series around 5 times already and I will never get tired of it. The show's just so funny and the plot is so good. It's meant to be a kid's show but so many adults love this series.

4. Under the Dome (2013 - )
My friend introduced to me and I actually read the book so I think I know what's going to happen but then who knows if they'll change it. I absolutely love this series because it's just so good, even though it is becoming a little gory and it also keeps me guessing, even though I've read like 3/4 of the book.

3. Hannah Montana (2006 - 2011)
I'm a Disney girl, and I think I will always be one, but that doesn't mean I like the TV shows now because they are just horrible. Hannah Montana taught me so much about just life in general and this series will always be in my heart. When this series ended, that's when I know my childhood is officially over, but with that I knew that it will be alright.

2. Pretty Little Liars (2010 - ) 
Another book adaptation that I've read. I only read until the 5th book though, because the books and series are so different that I got so confused. So I had to choose one, and I chose the series because Ezra, Caleb, Toby & Wren. Need me to say more? Aside from that, the show's just so thrilling and infuriating at times, especially Alison, but that's why I love it.

1. The Walking Dead (2010 - )
I can't wait until October when this comes back on, I actually have a count down and we are down to 89 days.... That's so long! I want to know what happens, but I don't want to read the comics because I know some scenes and events are actually derived from there. I used to be scared of the zombies but now I just laugh at them because they're so funny. Am I the only that thinks that? Jokes aside though, I got so emotionally and mentally invested in this show because it's so addicting. And my greatest OTP might be Carol and Daryl, shhh.....

Favorite Movies



5. Breaking Dawn: Part II (2012)
Even though the first three movies was just terrible, they definitely stepped up in the last two. This is my favorite and probably even the best movie out of the whole franchise. I loved the twist in the end and when I was watching it I was bawling in the theatres because I know I did not read that from the book, so when the scene ended I was mad, because they toyed with my emotions but then props to them because the movie would've so boring without it.

4. Rise of the Guardians (2012)
I watched this a year ago I think and can I just say that this is so adorable. All childhood legends/heroes come together. The Sandman and Jack Frost are my favorite characters. Sandman because he's so cute and Jack Frost because he's my fictional crush. 

3. The Parent Trap (1998) 
This is an all-time classic for me and will never get old. 

2. Tangled (2010)
I think this is like the first movie from the "series" Disney's making in remaking the classic princess fairytales, and I absolutely love this. Just good enough humor, drama, and cutesy scenes. 

1. Harry Potter Movies (2001 - 2011) 
I don't think I have to explain myself fro this pick because I grew up with Harry and the Trio and when it ended I had withdrawals and read the series twice. In this movie, I was already crying when they were talking with Olivander and was just tearing up the whole time. 

I know, I low this is a long post but I just absolutely love all these movies and shows and I'm a big movie and tv shows addict. What do you think of my picks? Which movies and tv shows made your list? Tell me your picks below in the comments! I would absolutely love to know. 
And, I'll see y'all in my next one!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I love Hannah Montana even though I was 25 when I started watching it. I was having a lousy time with my job and its silliness was just what I needed.
    If you're looking to get to know some other bloggers and get some new followers, check out Feature and Follow Friday that I host on my blog (along with www.parajunkee.com).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely check the feature out. :)

      Delete
  2. Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my all time favorite tv shows!! And of course, the Harry Potter films ♥ Awesome picks here ^^

    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and stopping by :)

      Delete