Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Top Five Wednesdays | Top 5 Books You Read So Far


Top 5 Wednesdays is created by Gingerreadslainey and click here for complete list of participants for this meme. Go check 'em out!

5. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott

I didn't think I would like this book because I did stop reading it before and also because of the mixed reviews it received. But surprisingly, I did. I love the historical tie-ins and famous characters and how they play in the story. If you want to read a longer review of this, click here.








4. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

This was just a light, summer read. It was definitely not one for the most original or heavy plot but it was definitely enjoyable. I might post a review on this, I'm not too sure though. I did only give this a 3 out 5 stars in Goodreads, but it was still good because I read this when taking a break from fantasy reads and this helped me a lot.







3. Twilight

This will be forever be my guilty pleasure. No matter how many times I read it, I will always enjoy and love it. Don't let the hype surrounding the movies make your judgment of this book because it's definitely worth reading.









2. The Lost Hero

After I stressful school year, I was definitely ready for some demigod action and this gave it to me. Even though, no Percy or not much Annabeth, it was really refreshing to find out more about the world Rick Riordan has created thorough other characters.








1. Bruiser

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, this book. THIS BOOK. I may or may not be rereading this right now because it's too good. READ THIS BOOK, READ IT NOW. I'm not going to tell you anything about it because it's always good to go into contemporary reads not knowing anything. But, I will tell you that this received 5 out 5 stars. I will be posting a review soon, so look out for that!







So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment