Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top Five Wednesdays #7 | Top Five Books You Wished You Read Earlier

Top 5 Wednesdays is created by Gingerreadslainey and click here for complete list of participants for this meme. Go check 'em out!




5. The 39 Clues This series has been sitting in my shelf for so long, and I'm actually enjoying it, even though it is middle grade. If I read it earlier, I might have enjoyed it even more.
4. The Great Gatsby Now, I know why everyone loves, or at least knows, this book. 
3. The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series This is just the same as The 39 Clues Series.
2. Bruiser This was too heartbreaking and this will be now one of my highly recommends. 
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight Definitely, this is one of my favorite contemporary. 

What do y'all think? What are your picks? Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment: