Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Top Five Wednesdays #6 | Top Cover Buys


Top 5 Wednesdays is created by Gingerreadslainey and click here for complete list of participants for this meme. Go check 'em out!

Now, I'm not one to do cover buys because I've been way too disappointed with other ones. So, over the course of years I've only bought those who have really nice covers that catches me eye very fast. 


 


5. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - There's no doubt that I would buy a JES book because of the cover because they're really pretty and I wanted to add this to The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight which is also featured on this list.

4. - The Sorceress by Michael Scott - I bought this maybe 4 years ago and I still haven't picked up because I'm still trying to read the rest of the series. So, when I bought I didn't know it was the third book, THIRD BOOK, of the Nicholas Flamel series. So, yeah obviously a cover buy for me. 

3. Matched by Ally Conde - I bought this 2 years ago in a book fair, and didn't know that it was kind of popular and I only liked it because I was going through a phase where I loved, loved the color green.

2. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - I bought this around 5 years ago I think, mainly because I caught myself saying, "Did they really just use a barbie as a model?"

1. Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - I bought this book with Matched and mainly because of the cover. This is actually my first JES book and I love it. 

What do y'all think? What are your picks? Tell me in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment