Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer of Spells | Week 6, 7, & 8 Update



The Summer of Spells is a three-month read-a-long of the Harry Potter Series. (June, July, & August)
Click here to see the Goodread page for more info on the #SummerofSpells read-a-long.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Books Read:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Pages Read Since Last Update: 225

Total Pages Read: 1,310

Sooooooo, I certainly have no excuse with my updates and my Harry Potter reading. I suck. Over the course of three weeks I was only able to pick up the fourth book 2 or 3 times, and that's bad. I finally succumbed to procrastination and I hate, hate, hate it. I hope this week definitely gets better.
How are y'all doing with the read-a-long? Tell me in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment