Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer of Spells | Week 4 & 5 Update



The Summer of Spells is a three-month read-a-long of the Harry Potter Series. (June, July, & August)
Click here to see the Goodread page for more info on the #SummerofSpells read-a-long.

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Books Read:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Pages Read Since Last Update: 274

Total Pages Read: 1,085

I am so sorry this is so late but so much has been going on and I wasn't able to read much Harry Potter during the last two weeks, and I doubt I'll get any much done these coming weeks because I will be joining in two read-a-thons. The #AYearAThon is currently ongoing, and the July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon won't start until the tenth. I will try to sneak in a few pages of the Goblet of Fire but I'm not sure, but I hope to see y'all in my next update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment