Friday, July 25, 2014

My Top 3! | Series Info



So, instead of posting about my weekend reads today, I want to talk to you guys about this mini-series I'm starting. 

The main objective of this series is for me to recommend three of my topmost favorites from each prompt, genre, topic, or whichever I feel like or anything you guys' want to see. I will most likely start with the norms; YA Fiction, Fantasy and etc. 
And, also I want to help those who are just starting to read different genres to find good reads or help people find what they're looking for. Of course these posts will be biased but I will try to accommodate everyone!

The main reason I'm doing this is because I'm going to start building up my blog and getting rid of weekly memes. Not because I don't like them, I absolutely love them actually. But, I want to start posting stuff of my own but don't worry I will still do memes once in awhile. 

For the posting schedule, I don't have a definite one but I will try to get one up every other week. I am starting the week I start school, which will be the week after the next one. I'm contemplating whether I should start with the overall YA Fiction genre or something else. 

If y'all have any suggestions, please, please leave a comment down below and I will really appreciate that. Also, if anyone wants to join me, feel free to do so and leave your link in the prompt/genre post you did and maybe we can fangirl together, haha! 

I will see y'all next, next week with my first Top 3! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of this! I'm really trying hard to read books outside of my usual genres, so I'll keep an eye out for these posts.

    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete