Thursday, July 10, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | TBR & Info


This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!

So, I don't know if I'm going to be as successful as I was as last month's because school! School is go to happen soon, AND I DON'T WANT IT. 
* I'll be starting this read-a-thon on the fourteenth because I'm currently participating in the #AYearAThon Classics Week, which I am not doing very good in. So, my daily updates for this read-a-thon will start next week. 

TBR

 

 

I've actually started One False Note but I only got to page 9 so, I'm going to count it.

Tell me what you think in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe! See y'all in my next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment