Sunday, July 20, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 9



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!

Currently Reading: The Sorceress by Michael Scott

Books Read: 
- One False Note by Gordon Korman
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Pages Read Since Last Update: 105

Total Number of Pages Read: 1,127

Did not read as much today, because I went hiking and I literally died 5 times today. That was really intense, but of course I just ate a stack of pancakes after, so all is good. I hopefully get a lot of reading tomorrow, because as far as I know I only have church in the morning. How are y'all doing during this weekend? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment