Friday, July 18, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 7



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!

Currently Reading: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Books Read: 
- One False Note by Gordon Korman
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Pages Read Since Last Update: 427 + 11

Total Number of Pages Read: 777

Well, today was such a major surprise for me, reading-wise at least. I finished New Moon, which is a pretty hefty book and dragging in some parts, but nonetheless still enjoyable though. I did take a break from doing summer assignments, because this is summer and I feel like I shouldn't feel any stress at all. I'll have plenty of those starting August, so I take breaks when I feel like it's starting to get too much to handle. I did start The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight but I'll most probably finish that tomorrow. I have to get a lot of stuff done tomorrow, with this blog, chores, school preparation and summer assignments. So, wish me luck and I'll see you tomorrow in my next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment