Thursday, July 17, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 6



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!

Currently Reading: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Books Read: 
- One False Note by Gordon Korman

Pages Read Since Last Update: 116

Total Number of Pages Read: 340

I am so happy with my progress and I hope I did not jinx it by saying that. I've never actually connected to Bella in this book because I've never experienced the stuff she had and I'm just not the mushy type, really, but the book is so emotional that I do feel bad for her but this book will always be my least favorite of the saga. How are y'all doing? What are you currently reading? Tell me in the comments below! And, I'll see y'all tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment