Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 5



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!

Currently Reading: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Books Read: 
- One False Note by Gordon Korman

Pages Read Since Last Update: 114

Total Number of Pages Read: 224

Finally finished my first book for the read-a-thon! The book was okay, I like the first one better definitely but the story's just building so it's all good. And I might be a little biased because the first book was written by Rick Riordan. Going to be reading some New Moon after this update, but I'll probably just count that tomorrow. Anyways, how are y'all doing? Tell me in the comments below and I'll see you in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment