Monday, July 14, 2014

July Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon | Day 4



This read-a-thon is hosted over at Trees of Reverie and if you would like to see the whole list of participants and FAQs, click here
And, if you are an official participant, please let me know in the comments below, so I can check y'all out!

Currently Reading:
- One False Note by Gordon Korman
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Books Read: 
- None yet!

Pages Read Since Last Update: 60 + 20 = 80

Total Number of Pages Read: 80

Ahhh! So happy to start this read-a-thon. I will certainly read as much as I can because school starts right after this read-a-thon and I still want to get so much reading done. Also, the World Cup is done so that's already 3-4 hours of my day that I can put into reading time. 
So how y'all doing? What are you currently reading? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment