Sunday, July 13, 2014

July #AYearAThon | Day 7 & Wrap Up


Click here for the #AYearAThon page on Goodreads and to find other participants!
The #AYearAThon Read-a-thon is a monthly themed read-a-thon that will go all through the year. 

Currently Reading: 

Books Read: 
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Pages Read Since Last Update: 88

Total Number of Pages Read: 492


These books. THESE BOOKS. Now, I can see why everyone loves them and I am not disappointed at all. There might have been times I struggled with the writing and the pacing of the books, but their plots and depth of language were just so good that they kept me reading. I did go into these books without knowing anything and I was so surprised with the drama and all the twists and ahhh, so good. But, I would still have to say that The Outsiders will forever be my favorite classic, but The Great Gatsby is closely in second place. If you're just starting to read classics, like I am, definitely pick up The Great Gatsby. Maybe not so Sense and Sensibility because it is kind of long and the language is much more in depth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment