Friday, July 11, 2014

July #AYearAThon | Day 5


Click here for the #AYearAThon page on Goodreads and to find other participants!
The #AYearAThon Read-a-thon is a monthly themed read-a-thon that will go all through the year. 

Currently Reading: 
- Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Books Read: 
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Pages Read Since Last Update: 166 + 2 = 168

Total Number of Pages Read: 314

And, I finally made progress! So glad I made the decision to take a day off from doing my summer assignments. This book. This book. It has so much drama, which I totally didn't expect. I actually started skimming the book, the shame I know, but it was getting kind of hard for me to read. BUT. When Willoughby's secret was found out, I was like so hooked that I couldn't put it down and started reading it throughly. And, I was just like, "Oh, snap!" Really, really enjoyed this book. I might still haven't found my favorite classic, though. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment